After several attacks on the western border, the ISI plans to open a new front in eastern India by launching an attack from a new terror launchpad.
Pakistan’s powerful intelligence agency, Inter-Services Intelligence or ISI, is planning to open new fronts to launch attacks in India.
According to intel sources, ISI has made a tactical shift in its strategy for India. After several attacks on the western border, the ISI plans to open a new front in eastern India by launching an attack from a secret terror launchpad.
Here are the revelations:
- Indian intelligence sources said that ISI has recently set up a terror camp in Marisot, which is situated on Thailand-Myanmar border.
- Intelligence sources have further revealed that Pakistan’s ISI is using Taliban fighters to train Rohingya Muslims to launch terror attacks. This is part of Pakistan’s strategy of making India bleed by a thousand cuts.
- The terror launchpad in Marisot will be used to launch attacks on India and Bangladesh.
- If sources are to be believed, ISI with the help of the Pakistan Taliban is training groups like Harkat-ul-Jihad al-Islami Arkana (HuJI-A) and some Khalistani militants.
- Marisot terror camp first came into the picture some months ago when a terrorist was interrogated by intel agencies.
- Intel agencies believe that ISI is arranging huge funds and weapons for terror activities, and recently arranged a meeting between Maulana Abdul Kuddus and Lashkar-e-Taiba founder Hafiz Saeed.
- Maulana Abdul Kuddus is a Rohingya Muslim of Pakistani origin and heads the HuJI-A. He is believed to be close to the Pakistan Taliban.