Several leaders and political bigwigs will continue with their high-octave electioneering across the country and held election rallies and roadshows on Wednesday. For the sixth phase of the election, voting will be in Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh and West Bengal and also on all Lok Sabha constituencies in Haryana and Delhi.
Here are the Live updates on Lok Sabha election from May 8:
*They gave strength to those who are against Punjab and supports Khalistan. They even went abroad and contacted the anti-national forces: PM Modi
* People of Delhi have been fooled by a bunch of ‘Nakaampanthis’ who had come on the promise of bringing new kind of politics but they have become synonymous with anarchy and obstructionism. Foul language and taking U-turns have become their identity: PM Modi
* For the first time, the accused of 1984 anti-Sikh riots have been brought behind bars and given punishment for their crimes: PM Modi
* Till now have witnessed four models of political traditions in the country-‘Nampanti, Daam and daman panti, Bampanti, Vikas panti’. But only in Delhi, there is a fifth model called ‘Nakampanti’. This means the one who rejects work related to Delhi’s development and fail when they try to work. They spread anarchy in Delhi and betray the people.
* We have focussed on making the lives of the middle class in Delhi easier. Be it ensuring easier & cheaper housing, cheaper bills for mobile phones & medicines or exempting the income up to Rs 5 lakh per year from tax net, they have been at the core of our governance: PM
* After the construction of the eastern and western peripheral, the trucks reach their destination without taking the road from within Delhi, thus reducing pollution and traffic jam
* I am fortunate that you provided me with the opportunity to serve you. Before I give you an account of my work, I would like to extend my gratitude to every person in Delhi: PM Modi
* In the past five years, I have criss-crossed the city several times. My security contingent was always with me and I saw people waiting for me to pass. Each time I used to think about how people are running late because of me. This is not my habit and was never my intention: PM Modi